The official world premiere of the restyled version of the five-door Megane 3, but as the entire family of Renault Megane, which is composed of a three-door hatchback called the Megane Coupe, Wagon Megane Estate and ultimate Megane RS, held in autumn 2013 on the stage of the Frankfurt motor show (Frankfurt Motor Show).
Updated five-door hatchback Renault Megane 2014-2015 year can easily be identified by a new front of the body, carried out in strict compliance with the corporate style of the French manufacturer with a large diamond-shaped logo, from which the sides disagree chrome rays. Installing a large logo Renault, rapidly evolving technology and variability of fashion designers made the correct shape of the bonnet and bumper cars equipped with the new drop-shaped headlamps and additional LED strip daytime running lights, harmoniously on the body next to the bumper with round fog lights.
As a result, restyled Renault Megane gained more strict, respectable and even a solid front view. In this case, the hatchback was recognizable from the side and rear. The graceful lines of the two surround the body with solid bloatedness wheel arches, high sill line, domed roof with a powerful rear rack and a solid feed remain the property of the surviving restyled Renault Megane.
Installing a bumper with a more pronounced aerodynamic skirt entailed a slight increase in the length of the hatchback, a paltry increase of 7 mm, all other dimensions remained at the level old model.
- Thus, the external dimensions of the body of the updated five-door hatchback Renault Megane 2014-2015 year are: 4302 mm long, 1808 mm (with external mirrors 2037 mm) in width, 1471 mm high, 2641 mm wheelbase. Front track – 1546 mm, rear track – 1547 mm, minimum ground clearance – 158 mm.
- *The body of the French five-door hatchback Megane family painted in one of the nine options enamel color: white ice, platinum gray, gray Cassiopeia, beige ash, coffee, cherry, blue twilight, sea mist and black.
- The basic version Authentique set of tires 205 / 65R15 on steel rims size 15 with plastic caps, more expensive models available tires 205 / 60R16, 205 / 55R17 on alloy wheels 16-17 range or even light-alloy wheels with a design pattern.
External restyling hatchback Renault Megane 2014-2015 year finds continue inside the car. Before us is a familiar model dorestaylingovoy interior with comfortable front seats and second row welcoming, stylish and informative instrument panel, the original and strict center console, high-quality materials and European level assembly. The luggage compartment can accommodate from 368 liters behind the rear seats up to 1125 liters with the second-row seats folded, the fuel tank is designed for the Gulf 60 liters of hot.
The basic version Authentique includes front running lights, fog lights, electric and heated mirrors, ABS with EBD and AFU, four airbags, air conditioning, radio (CD MP3 USB Bluetooth 4), power windows on all doors, central locking, steel 15 inch wheels. In a complete set Confort will add dual-zone climate control, rain and light sensors, heated front seats, LED running lights.
Maximum packed version of Expression adds to the previous equipment kitting key card Renault (hands-free), cruise control, automatic handbrake chip Follow me home (delay off headlamps after the ignition is turned off), parking sensors. But the 7-inch touch-screen multimedia system R-Link navigation Tom-Tom only for a fee.
Specifications Renault Megane 2014-2015 year proposed remained unchanged: adaptive electric power steering, disc brakes (front ventilated with 280 mm discs, rear discs with a diameter of 260 mm), independent front suspension (MacPherson strut and wishbones) Rear suspension Semi (beam with programmed deflection).
Under the hood, three variants of petrol four-cylinder engines.
- 6-liter (106 hp 145 Nm), mated to a 5 speed manual hatchback provide acceleration in weight from 1,253 kg to 100 mph for 11.7 seconds and a top speed of 183 mph. Fuel consumption according to the manufacturer from 5.4 liters on the highway to 8.8 liters in the city.
- 6-liter (114 hp 155 Nm) in tandem with the X-Tronic CVT increase the curb weight up to 1,295 kg, slightly worse than the dynamics of up to 100 mph for 11.9 seconds, top speed of 175 mph. Gasoline consumption passport from 5.2 to 8.9 liters.
- 0-liter (137 hp 190 Nm), with 6 speed manual (CVT X-Tronic), curb weight hatchback with a powerful motor 1275 (1317) kg. Dispersal to first hundred for 9.9 (10.1) seconds, top speed 200 (195) km, gasoline consumption from 6.2 to 11 (10.5) liters.